Further Showcases on Agroecology
- Beacons of Hope
- FAO Agroecology Knowledge Hub contains a vast array of information on agroecology and 52 case studies
- Oakland Institute & AFSA – 33 case studies on Agroecology in Sub-Saharan Africa
- World Future Council: Future Policy Award 2018
- IPES Food: Seven case studies of agroecological transition
- Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience (CAWR), Coventry University: Agroecology now!
Key Resources on Agroecology and broader Food Systems Challenges & Solutions
- Biovision and FAO Climate Change Report (2019): The potential of agroecology to hedge against climate change and build resilient and sustainable livelihoods and food systems
- AFSA Climate Campaign (2019): Agroecology for Climate Action
- Agroecological and other innovative approaches for sustainable agriculture and food systems that enhance food security and nutrition (2019): A report by the High Level Panel of Experts on Food Security and Nutrition of the Committee on World Food Security, Rome.
- IPCC (2019): Climate Change and Land, summary for policy makers, An IPCC Special Report on climate change, desertification, land degradation, sustainable land management, food security, and greenhouse gas fluxes in terrestrial ecosystems
- Anderson, C.R.; Bruil, J.; Chappell, M.J.; Kiss, C.; Pimbert, M.P. (2019): “From Transition to Domains of Transformation: Getting to Sustainable and Just Food Systems through Agroecology.” Sustainability, 11, 5272.
- WRI (2019): Creating a Sustainable Food Future
- CLARA (2018): “Missing Pathways to 1.5°C, the role of the land sector in ambitious climate action”
- FAO (2018): “Understanding Agroecology & Outcomes of the FAO regional seminars on Agrocology”
- CIDSE (2018): “The Climate Urgency: Setting Sail for a New Paradigm”
- IPES Food (2016): “From University to Diversity”
- Olivier De Schutter (2011): “Agroecology and the Right to Food”
- IAASTD Report (2008): “Agriculture at a crossroads”
Recent Articles for Agroecology Sceptics
- Can agroecology feed the world and save the planet? How to feed the world without destroying the planet.
- Feeding 9 billion people: global food security debates and the productionist trap
- Experiences, opinions, and perspectives which demonstrate that agroecology provides critical solutions to the challenges of our time., Organic Matters Magazine (2016): “Making the case for agroecology”
- Strategies for feeding the world more sustainably with organic agriculture
- Bringing agroecology to scale: key drivers and emblematic cases, 2018
- Does certified organic agriculture increase agroecosystem health? Evidence from four farming systems in Uganda?
- Evidence that organic farming promotes pest control
- Agroecology contributes to the sustainable development goals, 2016
- Agroecology is best practice, 2018
- Oakland Institute: Agroecology FAQs
Showcases of related Concepts