Food Policy Forum for Change
- “Agroecology Knowledge Hub”:
Knowledge hub by FAO: Starting point to access existing knowledge on agroecology.
Specialized database on different legal frameworks, policies and programmes concerning agroecology in different countries.
- “Organic at the UN Food Systems Summit 2021”:
IFOAM website with information and updates regarding the UN Food Systems Summit 2021.
- “Agroecology Knowledge Hub”:
2. Articles & Publications:
- “Africa at the crossroads – Time to abandon failing Green Revolution”:
Recent article on Africa’s failing green revolution and the alternatives being supported by governments such as Senegal’s.
- “Agroecological and other innovative approaches for sustainable agriculture and food systems that enhance food security and nutrition”:
HLPE report on food security and nutrition.
- “COVID-19 et agriculture – Une opportunité pour la transition agricole et alimentaire?”
The French Academie of Agriculture has asked itself this question in a new collective work.
- “Enabling Sustainable Food Systems”:
Recent released innovators guidebook by FAO-INRA.
- “Finance for Agroecology: More than just a dream?”
Recent publication by CIDSE about financing Agroecology.
- “Organic farming is worse than atom bomb and does not suit Indian conditions, only adds to greenhouse emissions”:
Interview about the current debate regarding organic agriculture.
- “Organic Food Systems – Meeting the needs of Southern Africa”:
Publication on policy innovation driving organic market development by Prof. Raymond Auerbach.
- “Pathways report”:
Evaluation of trends that will shape our future highlighting what is happening on and to our land.
- “Scaling sustainable agricultural practices”:
Newly published Policy brief at Ethos Public Policy Lab.
- “How feebate policies could upscale organic agriculture and food self-sufficiency in Bhutan“: Policy Brief by the Millenium Institute that looks at how farmers might respond to policies aimed at incentivizing agroecology and improving rice self-sufficiency
- “Andhra Pradesh Community Managed Natural Farming”:
Twitter account to know more about the work happening in Natural Farming in Andrah Pradesh.
- “Living Labs in agroecology”:
Webinars within the EU and associated countries on how to build the candidate partnership on agroecology living labs and research infrastructures.
- “Natural Framing in the State of Himachal Pradesh, India”:
A project that supports farmers of the state to adopt organic farming.
- “Food Policy Series” by Biovision Foundation in Partnership with Devex’ Future of Food Systems.
In a total of four videos, decision makers from Madagascar, Colombia, India and the Philippines tell us about how to strengthen farmers’ networks, connect rural food producers with urban consumers and promote organic agriculture as a means of combating food security and preserve biodiversity.
- Series of short videos from Madagascar
“Examples of Resilience in Himalayas from the words of a farmer practicing Natural Farming”: A video documentation by SPNF.
- “Training videos in Hindi that can help with scaling AE in Himachal Pradesh”:
Promotion of agroecological principles and rural entrepreneurship by Access Agriculture
- Organic Farming Territories, A Malagasay Innovation: In English and French